- 14-Mar-2014: Web site online!
2014 IEEE Spoken Language Technology Workshop (SLT 2014) will be held in South Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada, on Dec 7-10, 2014. The main theme of the workshop will be "machine learning in spoken language technologies". One of our goals is to increase both intra and inter community interaction, by means of (inter alia)
- keynote/guest speakers from machine learning community (e.g. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) and others);
- online panel discussions before/during the conference;
- miniSIGs - small discussion groups to get organized before/during /after the panel discussions or as independent SIG meetings;
- highlight sessions, where 3-5 best papers will be presented orally.
Following tradition from the last two SLT workshops in 2010 (Berkeley, CA) and 2012 (Miami, FL), we are looking forward to hosting challenges and special or themed sessions. A workshop is made successful by its participants and we hope to have record participation from researchers and students in academia and industry. Stay tuned for more information!
Follow us on Twitter for news and updates! Follow @SLT_2014